Below is a list of responses and should be treated as a reference guideline for daily observations and not to be used as a medically approved standard result.
1. High blood pressure: Head will feel slightly heavy and this symptom will continue for 1 to 2 weeks
2. Cholesterol/High fat body content: Giddiness, stiff neck, body ache due to reaction from emulsifying body fat.
3. Stroke: Headache, neck pain/stiff neck, weakness and numbness of arms and limbs, body will feel uncomfortable
4. Stroke-Movement Disability: Degradation, Numbness, healing reaction will be numbness -> pain -> weakness, be back to normal in the reverse order
5. Exercise Causing Stroke: Poor circulation improvement will come in stages and slowly recover to normal.
6. Brain: Improve memory
7. Parkinson’s Disease: Shaking of limbs will slow down significantly
8. Headache/Migraine: Initially, you will feel sleepy, then you will experience more headaches, sometimes your lips will peel, you will recover after a few weeks
9. Vascular Occlusion: Initially, you will feel dizziness, vertigo, you will get better after 15 days
10. Eye Diseases: Tearing, Blurred Vision, Blood Shot eyes, Dry eyes, mucuous discharge from the eyes
11. Blurred Vision: Vision will improve
12. Sinusitis: Sometimes you will experience increase in mucuous, mucus may be thick with blood, that’s because it’s widening your nasal capillaries
13. Nasal Cancer: Smelly substance may flow out from your nose or ears
14. Allergic Rhinitis: Increase in Sneezing and Nasal Congestion
15. Face Partial Paralysis Effect: Initially the condition will turn worse, the eyes getting dry and after sometimes the condition will improve.
16. Acne: Acne problem will worsen initially but will gradually improve
17. Dark Spots and Spots due to Aging: Initially, spots will worsen but will gradually improve
18. Thyroid Problems: Heart Palpitations, Weakness in limbs, irregular sleep
19. Poor Blood Circulations: Giddiness, Body aches and discomfort, numbness in lower leg
20. Myocardial infarction/Heart attack: Increase in heartbeat, palpitations, chest discomfort, cold sweat, muffled feeling
21. Unhealthy Heart: Pale face, cold sweat, increase heartbeat, chest discomfort/tightness, sore throat/throat pain, angina, shoulder pain, sleepiness/dizziness, hypotension, fever
22. Hardening of the arteries: Body aches/pains, dizziness, chest discomfort
23. Poor functioning of Respiratory tract/Lung: Increase coughing with creamy phlegm, shortness of breath, dry throat pain, chest tightness
24. Lung Calcification/Pneumoconiosis: Initial stage will be Pleural Effusion/Fluid in Lungs, coughing, a lot of phlegm, will be better after 3 months or so
25. Lung Cancer: Initially, cough with blood followed by cough with thick phlegm
26. Chronic Bronchitis: Dry mouth, dizziness, difficulty in coughing out phlegm, laryngitis (temporary hoarseness of voice and temporary losing of voice)
27. Asthma: Initially, there will be 1-2 more episodes of asthma attacks or cough, cough out a lot of phlegm
28. Weak Liver: feels gassy or nauseous, dry mouth, ulcers, drowsiness, insomnia, abdominal pain, acne, itchiness or rash, this means that the immunity is being boosted and body is detoxing
29. Liver Cirrhosis/Liver Tumour Sufferers: Liver Inde GOT.GPT.AFP(A fetoprotein) will increase, Body and face will darken, blood or blood clots in stools, thirsty, itchy skin, measles, liver spots, psoriasis and gradually return to normal after 3-6 months
30. Weak Liver and Kidney: Initial stage, eyes discomfort, dry eyes, blur vision, oily tears, back/body ache, condition will improve after 2-3 months
31. Kidney Dialysis: Initially skin and face will darken, skin itchiness, condition will improve and fluctuate for like 6 months before gradually returning to normal
32. Renal Dysfunction: Renal ache/pain, increase urine output, change in urine colour, pruritus/skin itchiness. Back ache, edema, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, increased blood pressure, lethargic, will be back to normal after a few weeks
33. Kidney/Bladder stones/tumour: hematuria, blood in urine
34. Weak Stomach/Gastric: Heart burn/burning sensation in chest, loss of appetite, sometimes more episodes of stomach/gastric pain
35. Stomach Cancer: vomiting, stomach burning
36. Stomach Ulcer: Pain in ulcer area, body is healing and cells are rejuvenating which is a good sign
37. Gastroptosis: Stomach will feel heavy/full, constipation, body is healing and cells are rejuvenating which is a good sign
38. Weak Intestines: diarrhea, black smelly defecation, flatulence, stomach cramps.
39. Intestinal Cancer/Colorectal Cancer: Severe Diarrhea, feels more energetic during chemotheraphy sessions and weight can be gained back
40. Constipation/Diarrhoea sufferers: During the early stages of healing the large intestines, constipation sufferers will feel more constipated and diarrhea sufferers will have more severe diarrheas, situation will gradually stabilize after 1-2 months
41. Endometriosis/uterine fibroids/chocolate cyst: lumbar pain, and sometimes swollen gums, painful ulcers in the mouth, situation will improve after a month
42. Uterine Prolapse/Uterus Drooping: Beginning the abdominal area swollen, frequent urination and discomfort during urination. It will takes 1 to 2 months before recover.
43. Weak Uterus: initial stage, more frequent menstruation or menstruation pain or increase blood clot discharge
44. Female disease: 1) itching, increase discharge 2) during healing period, some people may experience excessive bleeding 3) some with poor body constitution may experience messed up of menstruation cycle
45. Prostate Problems: During initial healing period, difficulty in urination, discomfort and gradually back to normal
46. Sexual ability: male sexual ability will reduce initially and improve significantly after
47. Bladder Cancer: Inflammation, bleeding, blood in urine
48. Hemorrhoids/Piles: affected area will get more painful and swollen, temporary bleeding, situation will improve after 1 month
49. Sciatica: ankylosing spondylitis, during the initial healing period of 2-3 months, more aching and pain and weakness might be felt due to dissolving of blood clots
50. Lipoma: During initial healing period of 3-6 months, tumour will enlarge then shrink then back to normal
51. Diabetes: blood glucose levels will increase, blood pressure will increase, heart palpitations, dizziness, neck tightness, hands and legs edema
52. Skin Disease: during initial healing period, skin will itch more and due to the detoxification, skin problem will worsen, skin will get better after 3-6 months
53. Lymphoid Tumours: During initial healing period, affected area will turn red and swollen and may be painful for 3 weeks or so before going back to normal
54. Acidic body constitution: aching and pain, fatigue, lethargic and sleepiness in the day, dry mouth, frequent urination, flatulence/farting
55. Low White Blood Cells sufferers: dry mouth, dream more, bone discomfort etc
56. Muscular and Nerve Pain sufferers: During initial healing period, sufferer will experience more pain and aching before reducing
57. Neurosis/Debilating Brain Sufferers: insomnia, hallucinations, will be energetic after a few days. Should not take at night
58. Anaemia/Low Blood Pressure: headache, dizziness, insomnia, shoulder pain, increase heartbeat, blood pressure suddenly increased. Some people may experience nose bleeding, mostly amongst women due to their body health condition.
59. Gout: During initial healing of period of approximately 2 weeks, more aches and pain, feeling lethargic and body aching, this should last a few days, joints will get more swollen, painful and warm
60. Hyperuricemia/Too much uric acid: Body aching, depending on the severity, different people will experience different healing reactions
61. Autonomic nervous order disorder, excessive male hormones: acne
62. Leukaemia: dry mouth, dreamy, stomach upset, backache
63. Allergies or excessive intake of chemicals: hives, diarrhea, abdominal pain, fever, tinnitus, changes in blood pressure, increased excretion
64. Sensitive Nose: Nose bleeding due to process of clearing artery passage.
65. Rheumatism: affected joints will ache or pain for a few days before recovering
66. Rheumatoid Arthritis: Initially will feel more joints pain, lumbar pain, neck pain, and in 3 to 6 months, condition will slowly improved
67. Rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia: the affected area with a slight pain, swelling, fever, fatigue, stiff body
68. Lower Spinal Nerve Pain: Initially due to dissolving blood clot, clearings of artery blockage, you will experience increasing pain, conditions will be better after 2 to 3 months period.
69. Backache, back pain: during initial healing period, more aches and pain, after some time, aches and pain will be reduced
70. Menopausal disorders: during the initial healing period, condition will worsen, condition will gradually improve thereafter. Menstruation period can come back again after menopause after rejuvenation
71. Internal/External injuries (injuries that has yet to recover or old injuries): during initial healing period, affected area will be more painful, lumps may also appear in affected area
72. Blood stasis: old injuries may relapse, hypoxia physique may experience chest discomfort